|David P. Sisler|
|Wor. Steven W. Anstatt||Wor David P. Price|
|Senior Warden||Junior Warden|
|Regular Communication – Second Monday|
You are hereby respectfully and cordially invited to attend the
548th Regular Communication of Daniel Webster Lodge
to be held at the Marshfield Masonic Center on:
Monday, October 9, 2017
- 6:15PM: Lodge opens on the First Degree (in Form).
- 6:20PM: Entered Apprentice Degree: First Section performed on three entitled Candidates.
- 7:00PM: Dinner:
- 7:45PM: Business Meeting: To read the minutes, bills, communications, applications and act on any business that may come before the Lodge.
– Close Business meeting.
- 8:00 Fraternal Visitation Receice the District Deputy Grand Master and Suite.
– Second and Tird sections of the Entered Apprentice Degree.
- Close Lodge: In Form with collation to follow.
Dinner: $15.00 Donation:
Reservations Must be made on or before October 6th.
A reservation made is a reservation paid.
Please Note: If you do not make a reservation by the deadline you will not be dining.
Click HERE to view the menu and make a reservation.